Författare: Ämne: Hallå där!
Andreas83
Ganska aktiv

Registrerad: 2005-6-1
Medlemmen är Offline

Humör: No Mood

[*] Inlagd 2005-8-30 kl 23:23
Hallå där!

Jag håller för närvarande på att skriva en längre recension av Finkelsteins och Silbermans bok The Bible Unearthed. Är det något som ni som är ansvariga för ateism.se skulle kunna tänka er att publicera på sidan om den håller tillräckligt hög kvalitet? Jag skriver självklart utifrån en ateists perspektiv.

MVH

Andreas
Visa anvädares profil
PositivAteist
Super-moderator

Registrerad: 2005-4-12
Befinner sig: Uppsala
Medlemmen är Offline

Humör: Positiv

[*] Inlagd 2005-9-5 kl 00:56

Citat:
Ursprugligen inlagt av Andreas83
Jag håller för närvarande på att skriva en längre recension av Finkelsteins och Silbermans bok The Bible Unearthed. Är det något som ni som är ansvariga för ateism.se skulle kunna tänka er att publicera på sidan om den håller tillräckligt hög kvalitet? Jag skriver självklart utifrån en ateists perspektiv.

MVH

Andreas

Ja självklart! Bara skriv ett U2U-meddelande så mailar jag. Ursäkta att jag inte svarat tidigare - jag har helt enkelt inte sett ditt inlägg.

/PositivAteist
Legitimerad ateist ;-)
Visa anvädares profil Gä till användarens hemsida
Andreas83
Super-moderator

Registrerad: 2005-6-1
Medlemmen är Offline

[*] Inlagd 2005-9-12 kl 15:46

Trevligt! Men först måste jag ta mig i kragen och skriva klart den, något som kan ta sin tid ineffektiv som man är ;)
Visa anvädares profil
LinoJonle
Super-moderator

Registrerad: 2012-8-29
Medlemmen är Offline

[*] Inlagd 2012-9-10 kl 15:31

What 'Parks and Recreation' Teaches Us About Being a Man| Image by Mondayne via Flickr Unlike pop-culture blogger replica watches Alyssa Rosenberg I only watch a handful of television shows. One of my favorites is NBC��s Parks and Recreation which is off to another great start this season. Alyssa also watches the show and makes this savvy observation: I give this show infinite props for its awesome feminism but it��s actually a stealthily terrific show about what it means to be a man. From Tom who thinks the road to happiness lies through the achievement of a particular lifestyle; to Ben who��s trying to prove that he��s worthy of responsibility after a burst of teenage arrogance; to Andy��s maturation from unemployed lump to husband fake swiss hublot big bang king watches the show is all about how to be a grown-up man without any resort to extreme violence or Pickup Artist-style womanizing. And that doesn��t even get us to the Swanson Pyramid of Greatness: Ron Swanson is truly one of the greatest characters to ever grace a television (or computer) screen. But Alyssa leaves out what I think is the most interesting �C or at least the funniest �C way the show handlesmasculinity: Ron Swanson��s ex-wives. Ron has been married twice before replica franck muller watches blancpain replica each time to a woman named Tammy. His mother is also named Tammy. I strongly suspect we will meet a third Tammy before the show is over. In any case at different points during the series Ron encounters these ex-wives Tammy 1 and Tammy 2. Whenever he does the rugged individualist libertarian man��s man that is Ron Swanson devolves into a completely codependent shadow of his former self. With Tammy 2 this manifests as a slightly dangerous borderline insane sexual affair. With Tammy 1 well let��s just say it��s a lot creepier (her parting line in the last episode was ��I was there when he was born and I��ll be there when he dies.�� Yikes.) Now as Alyssa mentions Parks and Recreation is a great feminist show replica michele deco blanc noir watches too so this pair of insane ex-wives doesn��t stand out as commentary on all ex-wives or on controlling women or anything like that. It does put a lie to the perception of Ron Swanson as anindestructibleAlpha male �C which is humanizing in a really funny way. Follow me onTwitter or Facebook. Read my Forbes blog here. 4 comments 4 called-out

Visa anvädares profil

Upp till toppen