Visa anvädares profil
PositivAteist
Super-moderator

Registrerad: 2005-4-12
Befinner sig: Uppsala
Medlemmen är Offline

Humör: Positiv

[*] Inlagd 2007-4-18 kl 14:26

Intressant nog så höll Richard Dawkins, på initiativ av Humanisterna, tal till Europaparlamentet OM Evolutionsteorin så sent som igår! SVT-inslaget är så väl timat att man nästan blir religiös!

Citat:
2007-04-14

Seminarium med Richard Dawkins i Bryssel

Förbundet Humanisterna, som verkar för ett sekulärt samhälle, arrangerar tisdagen den 17 april tillsammans med EU-parlamentarikern och tidigare ledamoten i Humanisternas styrelse Maria Carlshamre ett seminarium i Europaparlamentet om evolutionen och religiös fundamentalism i europeiska skolor.

Seminariet är ett svar på ett kreationistiskt evenemang som hölls förra året av europaparlamentariker som där gick till angrepp mot europeiska skolor som "indoktrinerade" eleverna i evolutionsteorin. Arrangörerna hävdade bland annat att människan och dinosaurierna har existerat samtidigt på jorden. Liknande kreationistiska idéer, som ofta lanseras under täckmanteln "Intelligent Design", är populära i USA och det finns en uppenbar risk att de även sprids i Europa. En farlig trend som Humanisterna arbetar aktivt emot.

Huvudtalare på seminariet är professor Richard Dawkins som kommer att tala om kreationism i skolan. Dawkins är känd för sina böcker om evolutionsteorin och kritisk granskare av religion. Hans mest kända bok är "Den själviska genen" och han kom nyligen ut med "The God Delusion".

Andra talare på mötet är Maria Carlshamre, Christer Sturmark, ordförande för förbundet Humanisterna, Roy Brown, som representerar den internationella humanistorganisationen IHEU kommer att tala om Brysseldeklarationen, Wanda Nowicka, ordförande för Polish Federation for Women and Family Planning, talar om polska kvinnors situation samt professor Steve Jones om vikten av att lära ut evolutionsteorin i skolorna.

http://www.humanisterna.se/hTexter.asp?f=s&t=705

/PositivAteist
Legitimerad ateist ;-)
Visa anvädares profil Gä till användarens hemsida
LinoJonle
Super-moderator

Registrerad: 2012-8-29
Medlemmen är Offline

Humör: No Mood

[*] Inlagd 2012-9-3 kl 22:19

DiscountWatchStore.com Becomes an Authorized Dealer of Jorg Gray Watches - Jorg Gray watches,Watches,Jorg Gray watch|

Hartford
Connecticut girard perregaux replica
United States of America

DiscountWatchStore.com is happy to announce a brand new partnership as they have become an authorized dealer of Jorg Gray watches. With the addition of the Jorg Gray brand DiscountWatchStore.com will add at least 50 new models to what is already one of the most extensive inventories online.

DiscountWatchStore.com is a premier source on the Internet for some of the world's most popular brands at exceptionally low prices. With the addition of Jorg Gray watches there are now even more choices for DiscountWatchStore.com's new and returning customers to choose from.

Jorg Gray was started in 1998 and has since grown to worldwide notoriety. They strive to make watches that are "modern yet timeless" combining conventional principles of precision and perfection with the fashion sense of the modern world. They have caught the eye of many celebrities replica watches but they only started garnering national attention when President Barack Obama was photographed wearing his Jorg Gray watch at many of his most important gatherings including giving his victory speech on election night bell ross replica watches his inauguration and accepting the Nobel Peace Prize. A commemorative edition JG6500 chronograph has been made available to the general public with special engraving on the back.

All Jorg Gray watches purchased at DiscountWatchStore.com are guaranteed brand new and authentic with all the original tags paperwork and packaging as well as the manufacturer's two year limited warranty.

About DiscountWatchStore.com

DiscountWatchStore.com was started in 2002 making it its goal to provide top-quality watches at the most affordable prices online all while providing superior customer service. Starting with just one exclusive brand DiscountWatchStore.com has now grown to carry Bulova Seiko fake rolex perpetual no-date watches Jorg Gray Casio Luminox Invicta Croton Citizen fake movado 800 watches and many more with an inventory that now has more than 3500 men's and women's watches and accessories from over 65 brands. Their award-wining customer service is second-to-none and they carry a "A" rating from the Better Business Bureau.

Visa anvädares profil

Upp till toppen