PositivAteist
Super-moderator

Registrerad: 2005-4-12
Befinner sig: Uppsala
Medlemmen är Offline

Humör: Positiv

[*] Inlagd 2005-11-28 kl 21:35
Insider om Livets Ord

Livets Ordare som arbetar inom socialtjänsten i Uppsala skickar muslimska barn till Livets Ord-familjer där barnen blir hjärntvättade och omprogrammerade till Livets Ordare.

Från TV3s hemsida:

Muslimskt fosterbarn hjärntvättat av kristen sekt

I kvällens Insider granskas hanteringen av fosterbarn. En kommun i Mellansverige har låtit en 14-årig muslimsk flicka flytta in i ett familjehem som är knutet till en känd kristen sekt. Flickan tvingades leva efter den kristna sektens regler och fick överge sina muslimska seder. Dessutom tvingades hon bära en ring med en inskription om Jesus.

En närmare granskning visar att en anställd på socialkontoret i kommunen tillhör den extrema sekten. Kvinnan har varit inblandad i beslutet att placera den muslimska flickan, men vägrar svara på frågan om hon har utnyttjat sin position för att gynna sekten.

Den kristna sekten verkar ha satt i system att erbjuda fosterhemsplacering åt socialt utsatta barn. Det är en lukrativ verksamhet som ger familjehemmet sammanlagt 100 000 kronor per månad i ersättning för fem fosterbarn. Sekten ser även en möjlighet att påverka barnen, så att de i framtiden kan bli medlemmar i sekten.

Fallet med den muslimska flickan tycks inte vara unikt. På flera platser i landet har socialförvaltningar placerat socialt utsatta barn i extremkristna miljöer. I Göteborg fick en kvinna sina två barn placerade i ett hem som tillhör samma kristna sekt. Barnens personligheter har förändrats och relationen till den biologiska mamman har försämrats.

Andra socialförvaltningar som Insider varit i kontakt med tycker att det är uppenbart olämpligt, kanske olagligt, att placera en muslimsk flicka i ett extremkristet hem.

Programledare: Robert Aschberg

http://www.tv3.se/index.php?option=com_content&task=view...

/PositivAteist
Legitimerad ateist ;-)
Visa anvädares profil Gä till användarens hemsida
LinoJonle
Ganska aktiv

Registrerad: 2012-8-29
Medlemmen är Offline

Humör: No Mood

[*] Inlagd 2012-8-30 kl 20:40

Elegant Watches for Women - ladies fashion watch,quartz wrist watches,ladies quartz watch|

It is a common fact that women love quartz wrist watches than most of the others and seeing this watch from Weiqin one can say that it will top their priority list in terms of watches. The appearance of the watch is excellent in all respect and the fragility that it offers compliments the personality and feminine nature of women. It is an eye catching material with lavishly elegant outlook. The good thing about this watch is that though it is one of the most beautiful master pieces one can have replica watches replica raymond weil watch rolex datejust mens replica its built is very strong and same can be said about its machinery too.

The crafting of this ladies quartz watch is done while considering every minute specification and for this reason the outcome is really beautiful. It is a watch for all types of occasion. One can carry it in a party with elegance just the way it can be done in a board meeting. The numbers on this watch are placed at quarters only therefore it leaves ample space to place some stylish designs on the quartz surface of the watch. The watch comes in 3 colors black replica girard perregaux seahawk ii watch gold and silver and it rightly justifies the preferences of women as all these colors are most liked by women. It is completely water resistant and the movement of the quartz is made in Japan only. These features add to the durability factor of this watch.

The color of the surface and the numbers depends on the color of the watch but gold is the most in demand color if this watch. Crystals placed all around the dial also enhances its beauty multiple times and the rays coming out of these crystals just make it very attentive. The accuracy of this watch is unquestionable as tracking the right time is one of the best features of this watch. Polishing done on the surface wyler geneve watches dial and the chain are excellent and one can say that it will not wear out soon. The chain of the watch is light in weight and is made up of alloy. The case of the watch is also very engaging and thus is also one of the USP of this watch. The watch is priced around $51 and looking at the features this watch posse the cost is very reasonable.

Visa anvädares profil

Upp till toppen