hemipanter
Nykomling

Registrerad: 2010-10-22
Befinner sig: Bromma
Medlemmen är Offline

Humör: Alltid lungt

[*] Inlagd 2010-12-10 kl 00:45
Presentation

Jag har inte presenterat mig kom jag på nyss.
Jag heter Göran men använder namnet hemipanter eftersom jag är känd under det namnet på en del håll. Namnet kommer från att jag har en sportbil som heter Pantera som jag försett med en motor med Hemisfäriska förbränningsrum. Jag är en pensionär på 67 år som numera skriver böcker i chassiedynamik, men var tidigare gitarrbyggare. För den intresserade finns min hemsida http://www.hemipanter.se/ som är en god presentation.

Varför är jag i detta forum då? Jo, jag finner dessa diskussioner intressanta och tycker att religion tillhör en förgången tid och som vi snaras bör komma bort ifrån.

Jag har även en stor presentation på Facebook som kommer härunder för dem som orkar läsa.
Biografi.
I've been doing different things throughout life, both in terms of hobbies and professions. Many times profession and hobby coincide with each other. The most distinctive feature is the guitar and sports-car interest, which really has been both a hobby and profession. But even my short time as a florist, I felt almost like a hobby. However, construction work, furniture making and apartment buildings are clean professional pursuits to make money. Writing books is a figment of later years when I'm already retired, and may be regarded as pure hobby. Pure hobbies and sports pursuits as I have been engaged in are gymnastics, ski jumping, skiing, weightlifting, bodybuilding, drag racing, model airplanes and rock band musician. One has time apparently with a few things over the years.

Political.
I believe that no political system is the sole solution to how the world should be controlled, they are just different colors in the palette that balances against each other, in order to give us perspective on the result.

In other words, political parties are a product of our consciousness, and if they are not matched by their opponents, so will such a "narrow" approach does not solve today's national and global coexistence.

Religion.
I can not see that any religion is adapted to our time, or have sustainable content and balance to create or maintain peace in the world. Various ancient scriptures at various places in the world does apparently create more differences and conflicts between the different religious practitioners than cohesion.

In addition, we get because of the scriptural age, interpretations and discussions about what God meant by what is in the books.

God should therefore be sure to give us a new scripture that is suited for today's global coexistence by transforming all old books to new ones, that also include global understanding of different scriptures.

Therefore, I wait to take leadership by this kind of writings, until will I see that God takes responsibility and comes out with a new book whose content would be expected to produce desired results in the world.

Abstract.
All participation in political or religious groups leads too easily into dogmatism that undermine an innovative personal approach. There is nevertheless a very good idea to participate in such situations, otherwise progress will become slower or stop altogether, but you have to be strong mentally to not fall prey to the preservation of the peer pressure there is. People in groups do not look with friendly eyes on those who propose alternative measures in place of those prevailing in the community in question.

Truth.
When it comes to such abstract ideas as truth, the discussion will hovers in the universe arcane units. There is a general view that perhaps a guru on a mountaintop, or the religious scriptures could tells us what is absolute truth, but this is not my opinion. However, even so I should state that there are truths on a (spiritual) very subtle level, in addition to physical truths, that with logical reasoning can be seen as reasonable. As with measurable phenomenon, it is my understanding that even subtle truths are logical and thus understandable, and this is what makes it possible to judge if what is said to be true, really is true. "God does not play dice".

Believe or feeling things have nothing to do with this. If I pour salt in the coffee (in the belief that it is sugar) so it tastes terrible. Faith, who is said to be able move mountains, can not even make the salt to sugar. Do I want that coffe should taste sweet, I must ensure that it is the sugar I use. This is what I see as truth. The physical world is not lying, has no prejudice and is 100% fair. It makes absolutely no difference who beats salt in your coffee, it will taste terrible anyway. With this in mind, we can reasonably say that "everything is very good."
Visa anvädares profil Gä till användarens hemsida
LinoJonle
Ganska aktiv

Registrerad: 2012-8-29
Medlemmen är Offline

Humör: No Mood

[*] Inlagd 2012-9-6 kl 18:54

2001 Swiss Exports: value Up 3.5%, volume Down 11.6% | The Swiss watch industry exported $6.2 billion of watches and watch products in 2001 a 3.5% increase and a new record says its annual report. There were significant gains for precious metal and upscale timepieces. Cheaper watches saw big sales drops. The value of finished Swiss watches alone rose 3.7% ($5.6 billion) but their volume dropped 11.6% (by 3.5 million) to 26.4 million. The United States the largest market for Swiss watches had the biggest declines - down 14.1% in value (to $932.8 million) and down 16.6% in volume (almost 3.3 million). While the Sept. 11 tragedy had an impact sales to the U.S. market were already affected by the slowing economy and "falling since March " says Jean-Daniel Pasche replica swiss panerai director of the Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry. However he told JCK "We remain confident in this market's future" and expect a rebound late in 2002. Precious gains. The report spotlights the ongoing concentration of exports in upmarket products. The greatest growth (mainly in the United States Asia and Europe) was in gold watches (+15.2% to 570 457 units) and platinum watches (+64% to 11 799). While steel watches are the largest category (four out of 10 exports) their volume dropped 7.5% (11 208 replica swiss ebel 1911 btr watches 143) though their value remained stable ($2.3 billion). The average price of exported Swiss watches rose to $214.78 a 17.4% gain. Also while the number of exported movements dropped almost 14% (to 5 390 450) their value rose 2.8% ($76.1 million). Cheaper Swiss watches saw the biggest sales drops. Aluminum ones for example accounted for one in six exported watches down from one in five in 2000. They also dropped 23.3% in value. Watches of "other non-precious metals" (primarily aluminum and copper) exported 4 317 259 units worth $188 million. Those of "other materials" (i.e. michele sport sail replica watch synthetics plastics wood) exported 8 swiss hublot replica watch 622 661 units worth $351.5 million. Economics. The Swiss watch industry was affected a worldwide economic slump affecting jewelry and watchmakers in 2001 especially after Sept. 11. "The downward trend gathered pace in the closing months [of 2001] " says its report. Pasche expects that to reverse this year as the industry feels the effects of recovery in major economies including the United States. The first half of 2002 will "likely remain difficult replica watches " he says but "watch exports should recover towards the end of the year." Among Switzerland's other major markets Hong Kong took first place for the last two months of 2001 and had a 6% gain for 2001. Japan despite a sluggish economy rose 13.3%. Growth overall in the Asian continent is "highly satisfactory " says the report with an increase of 24.5 % since 1999. Europe has been less affected by the economic downturn and saw "significant growth" in Swiss watches in the Germany (+9.4%) France (+10.3%) and Great Britain (+18.7%) in 2001.

Visa anvädares profil

Upp till toppen